1. How many nuts do you need to eat to get health benefits?
A lot of nuts every day.
A big amount of nuts, walnuts, peanuts and chestnuts.
You do not need to eat many nuts.
2. Eating nuts protects specially the health of ______.
both men and women.
3. How many grams of nuts per day is enough to get the full health benefits?
4. Why is peanut butter not recommended?
Because it contains added oils and sugars.
Because it is more expensive.
Because it is made from roasted nuts.
5. Nuts are most healthy if you eat them ______.
roasted in oil.
6. Which is the nut with the least fat and fewest calories?
7. Walnuts are loaded with ______.