Watch the video and answer:
1. Scientists have created a new material called ‘hydrogel’ that closely resembles the human skin.
It’s not said on the video.
2. In what pattern are the titanium wires embedded into this new stretchy polymer?
A circular pattern.
A zig-zag pattern.
A rectangular pattern.
3. Medication spreads across the bandage through ______.
4. What is used to alert patients and doctors of changes at particular spots?
5. The new polymer will be suitable for application ______.
only on the skin of the body.
only inside the body.
both on the skin and inside the body.